Werken aan een innovatief Nederland
Who are we?
Visiativ creates and develops digital tools to empower individuals and teams in improving efficiency, enhancing productivity, and ultimately increasing business performance. We understand how projects evolve and that every business is unique in terms of legacy systems and infrastructure. We work with clients to define their digital transformation roadmap – from diagnosis, through development to implementation, training, communications, and follow-up. Visiativ helps companies to sustainably maximize their potential.
With proven experience working with over 23,000 SMEs and mid-cap companies, worldwide, recognized expertise and a large, co-development community, Visiativ makes digital transformation an acceleration lever for the enterprise, thus improving the relationship, experience and satisfaction of both client and employee.
Visiativ Benelux is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to work within our HR/Finance department.
Your duties will include managing Payroll for the Netherlands and Belgium office, updating HR documents and staff records, ensuring legal compliance, recording sick and holiday leave, filing employment contracts, booking financial mutations in the administration and making various reports including to the tax authorities and the shareholder.
The ideal person will have previous payroll experience, knowledge of payroll for Netherlands and Belgium and be computer proficient.
Previous HR Administrator experience not essential, full training will be given.
Although this role is a 7-month temporary contract, the position will become permanent based on good performance.
Duties and responsibilities
- Processing all salary-related mutations in terms of inflow, throughput, and outflow in the payroll system submitted by employees and managers;
- Preparing payment of salaries for our Dutch and Belgian colleagues;
- Maintaining and updating personnel records;
- Creating HR statistical reports;
- Recording sickness and annual leave;
- Answering HR related employee questions and liaising with HR Director
- Arranging training and travels accommodation;
- Preparing contracts ;
- Coordinating onboarding for new starters;
- Supporting HR Projects.
- Assisting in the administrative handling of through and outflow towards pension funds, insurers and staff;
- Together with accountant responsible for correct and timely recording of financial data in the administration;
- Improve (financial) processes;
- Prepare tax reporting;
- Support in preparing the various reports including monthly reports.
Skills / Knowledge
- MBO+/HBO working and thinking level;
- Two/three years of experience working in Payroll (PDL is an advantage)
- You are available for 32-40 hours a week;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Up to date with changes in laws and regulations.
- Strong affinity with figures.
- Computer literate
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Starting salary€3,500 - €4,000 per month (€42,000 - €48,000 per annum)
- Annual company bonus
- Mileage allowance of€0.25 net per kilometre
- Participation in sports costs
- Participation in pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Hybrid working (4 days working in office, 1 day working from home)
Why not get in touch, send your resume to Malinda Gibson, Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.