Werken aan een innovatief Nederland
Visiativ's mission is to make digital transformation a performance lever for companies. How do we do this? By co-constructing with our customers, over the long term. This can be summed up by our promise: "Sharing is growing".
We support our clients by providing solutions and services to plan, implement, manage and monitor their transformations with a unique and innovative approach through three pillars: Consult (consulting & support), Engage (solutions & deployment) and Connect (communities of exchange and sharing).
With over 35 years of proven experience working with more than 21,000 SME and ETI customers, Visiativ has achieved revenues of €214 million in 2021.
Visiativ is present in France and internationally (Germany, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, the United States, Luxembourg, Morocco, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Switzerland) and has more than 1,100 employees. In Benelux we work from two offices; Aalst (Belgium) & Zaltbommel (Netherlands) with a total of 45 employees, active in Engineering, Data Management, Manufacturing, 3DEXPERIENCE and SOLIDWORKS.
Role & responsibilities
As part of our development, we are recruiting a Project manager. Part of your missions will be the following:
- Developing the general specifications of projects on the basis of the (functional) specifications provided by the project owner, in accordance with the technical architecture and customer requirements;
- Supervising the preparation of detailed (technical) specifications of the project;
- Evaluate the risks (costs, deadlines, etc.) that may arise during execution;
- Defining the means and objectives of its area and the portfolio of projects;
- Prepare the elements of cost calculation and/or invoicing in advance;
- Setting up the project structures and their operating rules (methods, management tools, indicators, etc.);
- Determine with the project teams the objectives and deadlines for the realization of the deliverables (applications, modules, specific developments...);
- Selecting and allocating resources, in accordance with the technical limitations of the project;
- Manage and measure progress (creation of dashboards, choice of indicators, planning of steering groups, etc.);
- Organize steering committees with decision-makers;
- Regularly pass on the dashboard info about the progress of the project to the project owner;
- Supervising and coordinating the work of all internal and/or external parties;
- Validation of deliverables;
- Planning and organizing unit and load tests; monitoring release and deployment;
- Ensure the correction of deviations.
Employment contract for 7 months which will be converted into a permanent employment contract on good performance.
Experience & requirements
- You have an engineering background and at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have the ability to lead and motivate a project team to achieve the best results
- You are able to communicate clearly and effectively with both project team and the customer
- You are able to create and monitor project plans and ensure that the project is completed within budget and on time
- You are able to quickly resolve issues that arise during a project
- You have a good understanding of business and are able to understand customers needs and turn them into efficient solutions
- You have relevant technical expertise for the project solutions and industries that we operate in
- You are flexible and able to adapt to changing conditions & requirements
- You are able to work in a fast paced and busy environment without becoming overwhelmed.
- A professional level of English & Dutch (speaking & writing) is required for this position.
- Willingness to travel within Benelux
- Valid Driving License B (car)
- PRINCE2 certification is an advantage
- Starting salary€3,500 - €4,500 per month
- Annual company bonus
- Mileage allowance of€0.25 net per kilometre
- Participation in sports costs
- Participation in pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Hybrid working (3 days working in office, 2 day working from home)
Visiativ is a welcoming company and is committed to professional equality, gender equality and diversity. It is open to all talents and encourages anyone with the skills mentioned in this offer to apply.
Why not get in touch, send your resume to Malinda Gibson, Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com.