Werken aan een innovatief Nederland
Regional Account Manager
Full time (hybrid & onsite)
Visiativ's mission is to make digital transformation a performance lever for companies. How do we do this? By co-constructing with our customers, over the long term. This can be summed up by our promise: "Sharing is growing".
We support our clients by providing solutions and services to plan, implement, manage and monitor their transformations with a unique and innovative approach through three pillars: Consult (consulting & support), Engage (solutions & deployment) and Connect (communities of exchange and sharing). With over 35 years of proven experience working with more than 21,000 SME and ETI customers, Visiativ has achieved revenues of almost €260 million in 2022.
Visiativ is present in France and internationally (Germany, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, the United States, Luxembourg, Morocco, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Switzerland) and has more than 1,400 employees. In Benelux we work from two offices; Aalst (Belgium) & Zaltbommel (Netherlands) with a total of 45 employees, active in Engineering, Data Management, Manufacturing, 3D Printing, 3DExperience and SOLIDWORKS.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Regional Account Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for acquiring, retaining, and expanding customers within the existing medium accounts defined by management (approximately 200 accounts).
- Develop and execute account plans to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base
- Conduct regular account reviews to identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- Build strong relationships with customers, understand their needs, and provide consultative solutions
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities and establish a strong network of potential customers
- Work closely with the Business Consultant to achieve commercial objectives and ensure customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure timely and effective delivery of products and services
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts and reports to management
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in sales or account management, preferably in the technology industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and expanding customer base
- Self-motivated and results-driven, with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience with Dassault Systemes 3DEXPERIENCE, SolidWorks, Driveworks & Visiativ Products is a plus
- Ability to travel within the assigned region as needed
If you are a strategic thinker, possess excellent communication and negotiation skills, and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
What does Visiativ Benelux offer?
Salary that matches your experience and position
Growing international organization
Dynamic, innovative market
Informal and involved culture
A permanent contract after 7 months
Hybrid and/or flexible working hours
Reimbursement of travel expenses and sports
Attention for personal development
25 vacation days
Friday afternoon drinks and team outings
Are you excited and would you like to help our clients with their digital innovation?
Great! We would like to receive your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions regarding your application, please contact us at 0418-510557.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.