Werken aan een innovatief Nederland
Sales Manager Netherlands / Belgium
Full time (hybrid & onsite)
Visiativ's mission is to make digital transformation a performance lever for companies. How do we do this? By co-constructing with our customers, over the long term. This can be summed up by our promise: "Sharing is growing".
We support our clients by providing solutions and services to plan, implement, manage and monitor their transformations with a unique and innovative approach through three pillars: Consult (consulting & support), Engage (solutions & deployment) and Connect (communities of exchange and sharing). With over 35 years of proven experience working with more than 21,000 SME and ETI customers, Visiativ has achieved revenues of almost €260 million in 2022.
Visiativ is present in France and internationally (Germany, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, the United States, Luxembourg, Morocco, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Switzerland) and has more than 1,400 employees. In Benelux we work from two offices; Aalst (Belgium) & Zaltbommel (Netherlands) with a total of 45 employees, active in Engineering, Data Management, Manufacturing, 3D Printing, 3DExperience and SOLIDWORKS.
We are seeking a highly skilled Sales Manager to lead our sales team in Belgium and the Netherlands, focused on selling Dassault Systemes 3DEXPERIENCE & SOLIDWORKS, Driveworks & Visiativ Products. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a growing team of 9 sales representatives and achieving sales targets while ensuring customer satisfaction. The Sales Manager must have a deep understanding of consultative selling and coaching techniques to help drive business growth.
- Manage and lead the sales team in Belgium and the Netherlands to achieve sales targets
- Develop and implement sales strategies to grow the business in the region
- Provide coaching and support to sales representatives to help them achieve their targets and improve their selling techniques, as well as achieve you own personal targets with existing and new to be defined strategic accounts
- Develop relationships with key customers and partners to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Work with the marketing team to develop effective sales materials and promotions
- Monitor market trends, competitor activity and customer feedback to ensure the business stays ahead of the competition
- Ensure that the team maintains accurate records of customer interactions and sales activities in the CRM system
- You will be a member of the Benelux management team, and interacting with international peers
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales or related fields
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales management, preferably in the technology or software industry
- Data driven & process oriented manager driving from data and
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving business growth
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a sales team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of consultative selling and coaching techniques
- Experience in a competitive environment and dealing with business to business
- Fluent in Dutch, English and/or French is a plus
We offer a competitive salary package, company car, laptop, phone, including health insurance, retirement plan, and flexible working hours. If you are passionate about sales and technology and have the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply with your resume and cover letter.
What does Visiativ Benelux offer?
Salary that matches your experience and position
Growing international organization
Dynamic, innovative market
Informal and involved culture
A permanent contract after 7 months
Hybrid and/or flexible working hours
Reimbursement of travel expenses and sports
Attention for personal development
25 vacation days
Friday afternoon drinks and team outings
Are you excited and would you like to help our clients with their digital innovation?
Great! We would like to receive your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions regarding your application, please contact us at 0418-510557.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.